IMM

Default Jablite sheet - stiffness

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 16:43:20 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 11:58:37 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

Rather than accepting that the comprehensive experiment is an
unmitigated disaster and restoring a system of schools appropriate

the students needs, the dogma is allowed to continue.

Man of the
moment, Alistair Campbell went to a comp.

That says it all.....

Exactly. But he did go a snotty uni though. I suppose there was

something
that wasn't quite right, but we will forgive him.

You may. I doubt if the electorate will.

He doesn't get elected. He is just the communications man of the
government. He doesn't, and never did despite what right wing tripe press
say, make decisions.

He made up it by
trouncing right wing idiot propaganda papers.

He certainly made a lot of things up. !

Not a thing. Even the ST said so today, noting his honesty.

There are
some brilliant comps around.

.. and the majority are mediochre at best,
as illustrated by the need
to lower standards to achieve a perception of achievement.

Better than silly grammar schools.

Continuing to throw good
money after bad on a failed concept is a third.

I know, grammar schools.

---