Posted to alt.math,sci.math,sci.electronics.design,rec.crafts.metalworking
Doug Goncz

Default Omndiagonal Serialization and Monitor Design

I wrote:
(I) wrote:

No conventional analog CRT can display this mode, but I intend to
build or configure one to do exactly that. I will need a stereo
audio amp, two signal generators with trigger or phase lock, and
either my Tek scope or a monitor I can pull apart, at the minimum.

I would do this by running the sync signals into the line inputs and
writing a program to synchronize wave outputs or perhaps MIDI outputs
to the amp if it there were any reason to keep the hardware compact
and PC based. There would be some drift and constant correction
because the video and audio use separte clock crystals.

I noticed some kind of adjustable pixel clock in PowerStrip and wonder
if any pixel clock is the same as or can be locked to the sample rate
of an audio stream.

Doug Goncz
Replikon Research
Falls Church, VA 22044-0394