Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
William B Noble (don't reply to this address)

Default anyone have a clue what this pump was used with?

Still going through stuff pulled from a storage container - this is a
brass (bronze?) lubricating pump - a gear type pump. Inlet and outlet
are 3/8 NPT, the drive shaft is 5/8 inch, the only markings are the
word "CALIFORNIA" cast into the back of the pump. Mounting holes are
2 3/4 inches on center, .45 inches in diameter (probably mounted with
3/8 bolts). the shaft protrudes 2 inches from the pump body. There
is a coupler on the end of the shaft marked "MAUREY FC-070 CHICAGO" on
the end of the shaft. The back of the pump is held to the front of
the pump with 8 round head slotted brass screws.

Any clues, anyone? if you need a photo, just let me know, I can put
one on my web site or something.

thanks
Bill

www.wbnoble.com

to contact me, do not reply to this message,
instead correct this address and use it

will iam_ b_ No ble at msn daught com