Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Medway Handyman

Default Handyman Chronicles

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

Erm! a couple of flysheets and 2or3 buisness cards dropped into estate
agents,property shops, soon gathers buisness, the more of these you
visit the greater chance of success with an insight to permanent work
should you be able to keep up with the demand rather than sitting on
you're arse in DIY car parks.

I wish it were that easy, I've mailed every estate agent in the Medway
Towns with an individual letter, enclosing a few business cards and one of
fridge magnet business cards. I'm visisting them as & when I am in the
area. Getting a little work from one or two of them.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman