Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub

Default Privacy Screen for Outdoor Hot Tub Spa

Bryan wrote:
I'm looking for ideas for a privacy screen for a suburban outdoor hot
tub. Basically I just need a 2-sided wall, fence, screen. I haven't
decided if it needs to be 6 feet tall or 8 feet tall.
I looked at a dozen how to books at Yardbirds, but didn't find any
ideas. I want something simple to make, inexpensive, redwood, and
attractive.
If you have any web links that offer some good ideas, I'd appreciate
seeing them. I want to surprise my wife with something nice that
adds to our property value and doesn't look like a lesson in what not
to do.

Think bushes.