Posted to rec.woodworking
RicodJour

Default Cracks in wooden kitchen cabinets

John Grossbohlin wrote:
"RicodJour" wrote in message
oups.com...
John Grossbohlin wrote:
"RicodJour" wrote in message
oups.com...

The thing that I just noticed is that the OP mentioned in an earlier
post that he bought the unit a year ago and also included some pictures
from a year ago. Those pictures show the gaps in the miters. Hmmm.
These things don't happen over night, so I wonder exactly how old those
cabinets are and when the gaps became objectionable.

Judging by the names of the files I believe he posted the same photos for
the before shots as he did for the after shots...

I was going by what he wrote, not the file names. Read it again and
you'll see what I mean.

I understood your message was based on what was written but because the year
earlier photos weren't--they were the current ones again--it gave you bad
information to work with. I see that the OP noted the link error in another
message

I'm not going by the earlier photos, John. I'm going by the corrected
ones and what he wrote. Now assuming the OP can differentiate the
years, something doesn't add up. You can't straighten it out, as you
have no more information than I do. Only the OP can clarify the
situation.

BTW, somebody else mentioned the odd location of the pulls. It really
is weird, right on the edge of that bevel.