Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin

Default Cracks in wooden kitchen cabinets

"RicodJour" wrote in message
ups.com...

If you read his original post he says he _bought_ the place a year ago.
Well, if the corrected links are from a year ago, and he bought the
place a year ago, and the gaps in the miters are visible back them,
well, something is odd here, and only the OP can straighten it out.

We're saying basically the same thing...

I pulled the corrected link photos into Photoshop and the open miters don't
appear to be there but the left and middle upper cabinet doors aren't
aligned across the bottom. On that count there doesn't appear to be a change
over time.

John