Posted to rec.woodworking
Frank Drackman

Default post turtle

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
news
Frank Drackman wrote:

Don't you have any friends that you can send this crap to?

Miss your prune juice this morning?

Nope.

I don't understand the need to post jokes, political thoughts, and other off
topic stuff to a woodworking newsgroup. I certainly can understand sharing
ideas with your friends and do so frequently via email, telephone calls, and
face to face encounters but I am missing why people do it to a newsgroup
dealing with woodworking...especially without putting OT in the header. If
there are members of the group you want to share with why not create an
email distribution list? What am I missing?