Stan Stocker

Default Every wanted to see a Chinese production facility?

Gary Coffman wrote:

snipped

I disagree. In general, each worker needs a car, but that's not necessarily
so for each family member. And any family member not working outside the
home isn't contributing to the purchase of those cars. In other words,
their "per capita income" is all coming from the paychecks of the wage
earners of the family.

Gary

Hi Gary,

Got to point something out regarding "any family member not working
outside the home ..." . More and more people work from their homes.
I've been working from a home office since '97, and support a 5 person
family. We run a multi million dollar contract just fine with employees
who have no floor space in any of our corporate offices. I do still
need a vehicle though, there are meetings at customer sites, and
occasionally I swing by one of our data centers to check things out.

Cheers,
Stan