Gary Coffman

Default Every wanted to see a Chinese production facility?

On 14 Oct 2003 18:55:54 -0700, (bg) wrote:
What does China do with the foreign reserves they get? They buy US
Treasuries, our debt. They are currently the second largest buyer of
our debt in the world today. without their purchases, interest rates
would rise like crazy and the dollars value would sink. They didnt
create the debt, we did. GWB's finger pointing to Japan and China for
manipulating currency is a joke. Historically we have done the same
numerous times. China merely ties their currency, while Japan actually
moves mountains to balance theirs (8-10 billion per month of
dollar/treasury buying).

Our current national debt is $6,8 trillion dollars, 68% of our GDP.
Your share is $23,359.45. When can we expect a check?

Gary