Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.models.rc.air
Richard Lamb

Default A CAD Program

Tom Miller wrote:

"Bugs" wrote in message
oups.com...

Turbocad is CRAP. I use DesignCAD $70 for 3-D
version. It was bought up
by TurboCad and has been perverted somewhat from
the original version,
but still has the basic architecture of the
original.
Bugs

I to, use DesignCad,and have since the DOS
version. I find it's about as easy to learn as any
and will import bitmaps for drawing over,or will
convert bitmaps to vector. It also has a DXF
conversion built in. Comes as either 2d only or
2d/3d.

Someone once told me that one way to judge the
intelligence of another was by how closely his
ideas match your own.

Obviously some mighty smart folks here...

Richard