Stu

Default Machinest Handbook lookup request (Pleeeeze)

Jeff Wisnia

I use Emailbouncer.com to avoid and eliminate all SPAM, Porn, and
Virus attacks.

The first time Emailer must verify the email address one time. Else,
a SPAMMer using any email address could get to my Inbox.

If you sent me a valid Email without Emailbouncer I would know your
email address.

BoyntonStu

wrote in message ...
Stu wrote:

What are you talking about?

Stu

I think he tried to copy a post response to you and got a message back from your "Automatic e-mail
verifier" Stu, the one for "Stu or Jan". It looks a somewhat like it might be of e-mail harvesting
scam. This is what it just sent to me:

************************************************** **********************************

Subject:
Please verify your Email address for us this one time. (Free) - 564018913810
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 12:49:02 -0400
From:
Automatic Email Verifyer (Stu or Jan)
To:
"Jeff Wisnia"

This is an automatic message from Stu or Jan.

In order to avoid SPAM Emails, We require that
every person do a one time verification of
their Email address. This step should only take
a few seconds. Loading the page will tell you
that your Email address has been verified.
To save time, you do NOT have to load the entire page.

Simply click on the hyperlink below to deliver the Email
that you sent to me with subject :

Machinest Handbook lookup request (Pleeeeze)

Once verified, all future Email will immediately be delivered.

Thanks,

The Email Verification Autoresponder

http://www.email-bouncer.com/verify.cfm?564018913810

This email is to verify :
Key : 564018913810

Jeff

--
Jeff Wisnia (W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

FuhhKyu wrote in message . ..
And he wants us to register so we can watch 15 minutes of his dirty
movies. I don't want any spam so I'm not gonna register.

Nor am I gonna register my gun

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 04:24:33 GMT, Jeff Wisnia
wrote:

Stu wrote:

Strength of 3/4" iron pipe threads.

Thanks,