Posted to rec.woodworking
Josh

Default Cracks in wooden kitchen cabinets

The work looks a nicer when you see the whole kitchen, not just the
close-ups of the corners.

I know you can order custom maple doors from
http://www.hardwoodstore.com. The price is pretty reasonable,
especially for flat panel doors like yours, but you'll have to find
someone who can match the finish for you.

Good luck.

Jerzy wrote:
Sorry. I hope you didn't pay a lot for them.

Well, I paid a lot for the whole apartment and the custom kitchen was
factored into the cost. I guess, I don't have to replace everything,
just cabinet doors in the worst case, correct? Do you know how much
would it cost to order a custom (good/high quality) doors a piece? I
hope that they could be made to match the existing texture/color of the
shelves.