Posted to rec.woodworking
dadiOH

Default Cracks in wooden kitchen cabinets

RicodJour wrote:

You're right about that - it can't hurt to ask, but it is as I expect,
a local carpenter, can't say cabinetmaker, built those as per the
previous owner's instructions with mitered corners, who is at fault?

Same idea but just judging from the unusual design - the reverse bevel
frames - I kinda suspect that they were designed by a designer (or
architect) who was enamoured with the effect of mitered frames and that
some poor, hapless shop built them according to specs.

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...