Old Nick

Default Every wanted to see a Chinese production facility?

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 20:44:23 +0800, Old Nick
wrote something
.......and in reply I say!:

Started to feel a bit like Jeffery Goines (sp)of Twelve Monkeys for a
while there...back on the meds now. It's all OK.

But I may back away anyway.

("Leaving Lepidoptera (please don't touch the displays little boy, oh
cute), we come to Arachnida, the spiders, our finest collection...")
thanks and any needed apologies to Alice Cooper.)
hrrrmph! Sorry.

It is automation and human nature that are causing the current unrest.
But AFAICS, people look at automation as the robot that displaces the

snip snap
allows; no, _forces_ information to get to vast numbers of people who
never had it before. Elitist though it may be, ignorance can be bliss
and certainly makes things easier.

rant off

Whenever you have to prove to yourself that you are
not something, you probably are.

Nick White --- HEAD:Hertz Music
Please remove ns from my header address to reply via email
!!
")
_/ )
( )