Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

Default Air Compressor Distribution Manifold?

On Thu, 09 Mar 2006 19:02:40 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
Barry S. quickly quoth:

I have a 2 stage wheelbarrow (gas) compressor. (15 CFM @ 175 psi)
The air outlet is 3/8". I presently have it reduced down for 1/4" air
lines and connectors.

Does anyone make a manifold that takes a compressor output and has a
½", 3/8", and a couple of 1/4" outlets? I could probably make one out
of copper tubing, but it seems like something I should be able to buy.

will get you close to what you seek. The hardware or plumbing supply
store will complete the size changes.

The more we gripe, * http://www.diversify.com/stees.html
the longer God makes us live. * Graphic Design - Humorous T-shirts