Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.energy.homepower,alt.solar.thermal
The Natural Philosopher

Default if you must top post,

But if enough people go to Rome, and do different, what people do in
Rome changes..

PopS wrote:
Now you bottom feeders may be using some other mail reader. And
maybe you can recommend one better suited to the task than
Outlook. But, as I said, from this perspective it seems
everyone should change and do it (respond) my way.

See, that's where nearly everyone's wrong. No one should change.
They should simply do what makes sense and allow for a variation
of opinions. If one cannot do as t hey do in rome, don't go to
rome ...

Pop

So there.