Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.energy.homepower,alt.solar.thermal
Doctor Drivel

Default Solar water heating system value

"Ron Purvis" wrote in message

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"dennis@home" wrote in message
. uk...

"David Hansen" wrote in message

That may be what you think, others disagree. So it appears that
everyone must do what you think. Fascinating.

There are loads of people that top post.
They tolerate the bottom posters.

Will you stop all this garbage. The convention of Usenet is bottom
posting FULL STOP. Do it or don't use it. I killfile persistent top
posters as they screw up threads. If everyone else did the same they
would come around to the majority as they would be talking to
themselves.....or they would **** off.

The problem with your advice is that you actually are not the majority
anymore.

On these groups I certainly am in the majority.

I find it easiest to top post, better to post in-line, and only bottom
post to groups that seem to have that as the norm.

So you use intelligence. If all top post you follow, if all bottom post you
follow. But some dickheads are told of their unconformity and still ignore
the majority and screw up threads. These should all be killfiled by the
group users, then they will **** off.