Posted to rec.woodworking

Default ping Morris - somebody stole your idea!

Now what is amazing for me is that someone would buy or sell this.
Years ago we used to make these out of damaged framing squares.

We just screwed a piece of wood onto the square with a couple of
sheetrock screws to bring it back into 90 degrees, just as you see in
the picture.

I remember telling the junior woodknots "go get a saw and your training
wheels so you can start doing the buildup". All 90 degree cuts, so
this was a perfect gizmo.

I always figure if I saw it out in the field everyone knew about it.

Robert