tonytrans tonytrans is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cordless Crazy
So to clarify, if I daisy chained them from one to the other would I have a problem with dim lights?

You would not have a problem with dim lights.
AJK

i.e the supply cable that run to my old existing strip light is re-routed to connect to the first downlighter, then both the live and neutral run out of the terminal block on the first downlighter and in to the second. Then thrid, fourth etc.
Looks OK. You always have to consider the rating of the cable, but since you are only using a diddyAmp for this, it should not be a problem. Do not forget to do the same with the Earth!

AJK