Billy V

Default Rusting hand tools

Hi all,
I have a large number of hand tools.Like every type of plier known to
mankind. I don't use all of them everyday so they have to sit in a
draw in my upright tool box.

Because of my proximity to the ocean I have a problem with tools that
are not used very often rusting. I have heard of pads that are put in
tool cabinet draws to prevent rusting. For the life of me I can't find
them anywhere.

Does anyone know what I am talking about? Or does anyone know
something that I can do to prevent the rusting of my tools?
I do a lot of hand forging of gold and platinum, I keep many of my
hammers with a mirror finish. To get them that way is a lot of work
and I do not want any pitting from the rusting.

Thanks for all your help.
Billy V