Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Barry S.

Default Air Compressor Distribution Manifold?

On Thu, 09 Mar 2006 16:00:19 -0800, Grant Erwin
wrote:

Barry S. wrote:
I have a 2 stage wheelbarrow (gas) compressor. (15 CFM @ 175 psi)
The air outlet is 3/8". I presently have it reduced down for 1/4" air
lines and connectors.

Does anyone make a manifold that takes a compressor output and has a
½", 3/8", and a couple of 1/4" outlets? I could probably make one out
of copper tubing, but it seems like something I should be able to buy.

What, they don't sell plumbing fittings where you live? :-)

GWE

They absolutely do! It just seemed like more trouble to get a bunch
of Tee's and then reduce them down with bushings, but I might do that
too.

Note: To reply, replace the word 'spam' embedded in return address with 'mail'.