Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.energy.homepower,alt.solar.thermal
Solar Flare

Default if you must top post,

Now they are going to tell you that you're stupid because you don't
use their brand of browser..

hahahahahahahahhahahaha

so predictable from the neurotic ones.

oh look! Your header is with your text too!!! What a concept! So is
numb nuts header.

Have a great one!

"Gooey TARBALLS" wrote in message
Nope. I'm a top poster and wish all of you were. Its just much

easier for me
to read top of posts in my outlook. These posts are a temporal

thing. You
read the first post, then read the Reponses one after the other in

the order
they arrived. You already read the "subject post" or "original," and

are
looking to read the replies/responses. Why would you want to have to

re-read
the original question/post before being able to read each response?

Now you bottom feeders may be using some other mail reader. And

maybe you
can recommend one better suited to the task than Outlook. But, as I

said,
from this perspective it seems everyone should change and do it

(respond) my
way.

"wmbjk" wrote in message
On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 00:16:57 GMT, "Gooey TARBALLS"
wrote:

I'm new to these groups. And I think I "top post." That is, add my
comments
above the text that inspired my response in the first place. From

my
perspective (using MS Outlook) it makes it easier to follow the

threads
reading the top thread and clicking on the various responses if

the
respondents "top post."

If they post under a copy of the original, I have to read it again
scrolling
down to find the response. Not the easiest approach (again, from

my
perspective).

And, I suspect I am an A.S.S. (American Senile Sitizen)

Enjoy

You seem reasonable, so I suppose I could try to explain all the
things you haven't considered. But the subject has already been

beaten
to death. Since you're new, you might want to set aside a few

months
to read all about it in the archives. :-) Or save yourself some

time
and consider this: it's the Solar Flare's (AKA Gymmy Bob and John

Bengi) favorite subject, and he's an intractable nitwit top

poster.
That ought to be enough to scare any sensible person into bottom
posting.

Wayne