Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.energy.homepower,alt.solar.thermal
wmbjk

Default if you must top post,

On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 00:16:57 GMT, "Gooey TARBALLS"
wrote:

I'm new to these groups. And I think I "top post." That is, add my comments
above the text that inspired my response in the first place. From my
perspective (using MS Outlook) it makes it easier to follow the threads
reading the top thread and clicking on the various responses if the
respondents "top post."

If they post under a copy of the original, I have to read it again scrolling
down to find the response. Not the easiest approach (again, from my
perspective).

And, I suspect I am an A.S.S. (American Senile Sitizen)

Enjoy

You seem reasonable, so I suppose I could try to explain all the
things you haven't considered. But the subject has already been beaten
to death. Since you're new, you might want to set aside a few months
to read all about it in the archives. :-) Or save yourself some time
and consider this: it's the Solar Flare's (AKA Gymmy Bob and John P
Bengi) favorite subject, and he's an intractable nitwit top poster.
That ought to be enough to scare any sensible person into bottom
posting.

Wayne