Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.energy.homepower
Doctor Drivel

Default Solar water heating system value

"raden" wrote in message
In message , daestrom
writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message , "David Turner,
Island Computers US Corp" writes
Calculated using 13C/KW not 9c for a start

Remember this new thing call ed fuel recovery charge - well we get
stuffed
with it and it is going up again this month

Our KW cost 2 years ago was one of the lowest in the US at 7c/KW

Figure it out

Granted I have a high electric bill from other things but HOT water is
defintely the highest cost

The computer illiterate wannabe septic's done it again

no context because what he was replying to follows his sig sep

here ...

Actually, the entire previous message is contained below. Must be your
screwed up settings. The server shows his (David's) message, followed by
'Docter Drivel's message. You saying your news-reader is worse than
OhOh-Express???

It's there because I copied and pasted it you simpleton. Note the "what he
was replying to follows his sig sep

here ..."

which I put in to show I was reproducing it

top posting , with his sig sep at the bottom of his post, but above what
he was replying to means that it's cut out of the next post

or are you really too thick to understand this simple concept

Maxie, he thought it was already there. Hold on boy.