Richard J Kinch

Default Every wanted to see a Chinese production facility?

Ed Huntress writes:

Come on down out of the clouds and tell us what the 500,000 - 800,000
workers who have already been "displaced" (what a nice metaphor for
"thrown out of work") by trade deficits should do about it.

The same thing the whalers and buggy-whip manufacturers did. Find
something productive to do instead of ambushing us at the shipyard pier.

I'm in software. It's hard to compete with the furriners who give it away
for free. We get "displaced" and "thrown out of work". I think we need to
stop people from downloading software products from outside the country. I
have a right to have government men with guns make you to buy my software
instead of the cheaper imported stuff.