Posted to sci.electronics.repair
427Cobraman

Default STR-DE845/945 - Standby CKT help

Well, all switch matrices checked out as well as supply voltages and
oscillators. ESR'd all electrolytics. The only thing that was off is
the LED drive circuits 1,2, and 4 on IC102. On the good board, these
are all at 4.7v when unit is powered off, regardless of state when in
operation. On the bad board, all are at zero. I wouldn't think these
would affect general operation, but who knows. I've checked, and a
couple other eyes have checked for cracks, solder bridges and bent
pins...everything looks good. I'm at wit's end. I'm sure I'll get
motivated to dig around some more after a nice cold brew. Link to
diagram:
http://www.archive.org/download/Part...atic/de845.gif