Old Nick

Default Every wanted to see a Chinese production facility?

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 22:36:10 GMT, Carl Byrns
wrote something
.......and in reply I say!:

OK. I will accept those statements. You somewhat had me fooled, I have
to admit.

That's true, not all of this is my opinion, nor do I endorse
everything I've written. Some of it is distilled from business owners
_and_ union workers I know.

I'm not endorsing any extreme answer. I am asking some hard questions
and getting soft answers.
If the labor rate in China really is 80 cents an hour, then it's game
over, the Chinese are the winners, and the rest of us better get
comfortable with being farmers because we will be the new peasants.

-Carl

Whenever you have to prove to yourself that you are
not something, you probably are.

Nick White --- HEAD:Hertz Music
Please remove ns from my header address to reply via email
!!
")
_/ )
( )