Posted to alt.home.repair
dnoyeB

Default How long before I can take my microwave apart or let the kidshave at it?

mm wrote:
On Wed, 08 Mar 2006 23:48:06 -0500, dnoyeB
wrote:

You know I graduated with a degree in Electrical Engineering and had
been working for a few yeras. Nobody ever felt the need to tell me
about this TV discharge thing. I discharged a 'dead' TV the hard way...

Engineering is about designing them, or building them.

You needed to take a course in repair!

I never got shocked from a picture tube, but once, when I was being
careful, I must have made a mistake and gotten 2KV, because I jumped
back 10 feet with a dislocated shoulder. It hadn't been out in 8
years, and I thought it was healed (after 10 previous dislocations.)
Witihin 3 months it was coming out 4 times in one week, and I had to
have surgery. Good doctor. No problems since.

Yea my shoulder has been flaky since an injury long ago. I ended up
having surgery. I think its the Tae Kwon Do that has strengthen the
joint the most though. It rarely comes out nowadays.

--
Thank you,