Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Shoreline Electronics

Default Apple PSU Schematics

Check this treasure trove of Apple info:

http://home.earthlink.net/~strahm_s/manuals.html

--
==========================
Jeff Stielau

========================

"Blissfull" wrote in message
Greetings all. This is my last attempt at getting help before I go mad.

I have a damaged Apple QuickSilver PSU, original part number 614-0157,
Saddly right now I do not have the money to buy a new one, and
refurbishing
mine with someone is out of the question because I'm outside the US, so
I'm
trying to diagnose it myself with the little hobbist knowledge I have, the
trouble is that It gets noticeably harder without the schems, which I've
digged up to hell and back and not found. Plus I have a SMD device, a
transistor, that is obviously burnt, my trouble is that all I can read
from
the warped cover is 1F, and I have no other information than the part
number in the PCB, so without the schematics my chances of finding the
correct transistor to replace would be near zero.

Does anyone please, PLEASE have this schematics at hand and could share
them
with me? Would you at least tell me the full code of transistor Q202?
thanks a lot.