Posted to uk.d-i-y
Donwill

Default Cannot get into RS components site

"Phil" wrote in message
ups.com...

Donwill wrote:
"Grunff" wrote in message
Kev wrote:

Why is it OT?

Same reason posting about your central heating problems on alt.www.*
would be OT.

--
Grunff

But I'm trying to fix it myself !!, could be called DIY? :-)
Asking the question on a geek NG would in all probability leave me

blinded
by science :-)
But to fill in on my previous inadequate question, on clicking the

google
link to RS I am directed to an international page and from the link

there I
end up in http://rswww.com/cgi-bin/bv/initSession.jsp? which appears as

blank page on my Internet Explorer. I used to be able to get into RS, I

have
a username & password. I had a virus about 3months ago and had to re

build
using the disc that came with the computer, it all seems to work OK but

dont think I've tried the RS site since then.
I just wondered if it was my computer not tweaked properly or are others
having the same probs with the RS site.
Hope it's not too OT, apologies if it is, and I'll try elsewhere.
Cheers
Donwill

Just type rswww.com into your browser address pane.

Have done that, It goes into a page which shows "WELCOME to RS ONLINE" at
the top and underneath it says"If you are not redirected in a few seconds
please click here to enter the RS Web site." when I do that it takes me to
the previously indicated site with a blanc page, I think my computer cannot
read the page for some unknown reason.
Donwill