aupairs aupairs is offline
Junior Member

Question updating wardrobe doors - a simple question !

Hi
I have inherited some of those fitted wardrobes and drawers etc with the outdated 'gold' type beading or moulding on.
Bear in mind I have no skill whatsoever! How can I replace these bits and update it? I guess somehow its possible to put decorative white moudlings on somehow. The doors and fronts look like the typical mdf stuff. (I cant afford and dont want to rip the fitted furniture all out as there is a lot of it in 2 large bedrooms.) Thanks, Lara