Posted to rec.woodworking
Enoch Root

Default This is so cool! A 'safety' table saw that detects your finger.

Upscale wrote:

http://www.inc.com/magazine/20050701...ptor-gass.html

On one hand, I agree with you that legislation forcing the Sawstop equipment
on people is tantamount to an attempt at a cash grab from everybody. The
other side of the equation is that all the other manufactures might deserve
to be forced to capitulate to the technology. Read the article and decide
for yourself.

Two sides to every story, and that one is very interesting. I still
don't like the idea of mandating SawStop's tech, but that may have been
done in desperation at the evident conspiracy to quash it.

"Defense Research Industry", indeed. Should be Industry Defense Research.

er
--
email not valid