Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

Default This is so cool! A 'safety' table saw that detects your finger.

"Upscale" wrote in message
"Brian Henderson" wrote in message

http://www.inc.com/magazine/20050701...ptor-gass.html

On one hand, I agree with you that legislation forcing the Sawstop
equipment
on people is tantamount to an attempt at a cash grab from everybody. The
other side of the equation is that all the other manufactures might
deserve
to be forced to capitulate to the technology. Read the article and decide
for yourself.

Kinda makes you think. While some would say that SawStop is only interested
in making a buck and not interested in our safety, at least they are not the
ones making the buck trying to insure that our safety is not on the agenda.