Posted to misc.consumers.house
siskuwihane

Default Simplicity Freedom upright vacuum any good?

wrote:
Does any own one of these upright vacuums?

see link

http://tinyurl.com/jbery

Hey me, it's me, the person who gave you that site. I don't own a
Simplicity, but in this months CR, they have the "biggest test ever" of
vacuums and the Simplicty upright vacuums are rated number one in the
"more repairs" catagory. Not good news I'm sure.

FWIW, In the ratings charts, they are also listed as "Riccar". The
Simplicity Freedom F3500 (Also known as a Riccar Supralite RSL3) came
in at number 8 in the ratings and retails for $350.