Old Nick

Default Every wanted to see a Chinese production facility?

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 21:30:12 GMT, Carl Byrns
wrote something
.......and in reply I say!:

You're contradicting yourself- how can the US be the most productive
manufacturing country in the world if the Chinese are becoming more
productive at a rate even faster than ours?

No he's not. Something 1 foot tall, growing at a foot per minute, is
faster growing than something ten feet tall, growing at 1 inch per
minute.

Does that mean China will become more productive than the US, despite
having a 80 cent an hour peasant work force?
If so, why _are_ we paying US factory workers $25.63 an hour? It's
pretty obvious US manufacturing is not getting it's money worth.

You are asking US workers to work at $0.80/hour? These days, that's
all that counts? hmmmm..yes, mit probably does. You expect Chinese
workers to keep that up when they see the money rolling in? They live
under an almost totalitarian state, and will have a hard time fighting
it. Do you want a totalitarian state in the US?

Don't forget humanititarian behaviour in all of this Carl.
Whenever you have to prove to yourself that you are
not something, you probably are.

Nick White --- HEAD:Hertz Music
Please remove ns from my header address to reply via email
!!
")
_/ )
( )