Posted to misc.consumers.house
Una

Default preparing an offer on house that has easement for septic tank in neighbors yard

wrote:
Now, one last question. The septic inspection, that included a 3
page report about how the system failed, and how much it would be to
put a mound system in, as well as about an hour and a half on site with
the owner of the septic company and another guy (although we really
just stood around and watched toilet paper come out onto the ground)
came with a bill for 360 bucks!! To me, this seems a bit excessive,

They made two visits, one to figure out what was up, the other to
show you. And they wrote a long report. You got a lot for $360.

considering the entire house inspection alone was $250.

Irrelevant.

Una