Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tony Bryer

Default Stress calcs. for the intellectually challenged

On Wed, 08 Mar 2006 14:22:26 +0000 John Rumm wrote :
To be honest, I agree! ;-)

(I would not have been suprised if it came with a price tag in the £300
to £600 range)

Thanks! Knowing what to charge is hugely problematic with something that
has a minimal marginal cost per extra unit supplied. I have no doubt that
the vast majority of those who have bought it and use it regularly would
*now* feel that it is worth more, but keeping the price lower encourages
the less certain to take a chance - £149 is not nothing but it's not a
disaster if it doesn't work out. And, more importantly, we haven't left
much of a price hole for someone else to come in and fill - a few have
tried over the years but never lasted.

[Latest version QSEDBUK 1.12 released 8 Dec 2005]