Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Aqualisa shower (thermostat control)

We have a aqualisa shower that was fitted about a year ago after the
previous one leaked. Have noticed that to get hot water the
thermostatic control has to be moved almost to the extreme hot part
(fully clockwise) to get any decent amount of hot water. I was thinking
of taking the unit apart but thought I would ask here first!

Is it possible that the thermostatic cartridge has been installed
wrongly and that it needs to be taken out and put in correctly.

As you can tell I'm no expert but would be please if those experts here
could offer some advice. Starting to get sick of only warm showers.

The shower is fed from a combi boiler if that helps.

Me