The Rifleman

Default OT- Did the Prez lie about WMD?

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 22:13:44 +0100, "The Rifleman"
wrote:

Not at all. The US has had a long history of having BC in its
inventory and made no bones about it. Unlike Iraq though we never
intentionally used it on our enemies, or our countrymen.

So Agent Orange was never used in Vietnam???????, Vietnamese people and

Yank
Grunts never got poisened by Chemical defoliants dropped and sprayed by
trhe USAF.

Gunner my much vaunted and greatly respected friend I think you are

telling
me fibs ???

Agent orange was not considered a war chemical. It was also used in
several other countries for what it was intended for..a defoliant, and
as such, was not considered a antipersonnel device as all the other
war gases and bio agents are.

That's like saying gasoline was a chemical agent....

It is when mixed with detergent and dropped as napalm, I am sorry dear
friend but you are simply wrong on this point ( though it is rare for you I
will admit) , Phosgene was developed as a chem weapon after it was used as a
dry cleaning agent, Chlorine was used for disinfection before it was used as
a chemical weapon, and agent orage if sprayed from an aircraft onto a
community living in a forested are is still a chemical warfar attack