Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tony Bryer

Default OT is ebay alive just now?

On Wed, 08 Mar 2006 09:08:10 +0000 Mike Halmarack wrote :
I used to do a lot of work to overcome this type of situation. Now
I tend to just wait.:-)
I've noticed the frequent inaccessibility of certain websites for
over a week now.

I'm glad to know that this is a known problem. I didn't change
anything (honest!) but suddenly a week ago my church website (which I
maintain) became totally inaccessible from here (www, ftp or ping).
Friends around the world could get it fine so it wasn't a hosting
problem. Various suggestions from my ISP were to no effect. Then
yesterday it suddenly came back. I'm glad but wish I knew why.

[Latest version QSEDBUK 1.12 released 8 Dec 2005]