Posted to uk.d-i-y
mogga

Default freecycle

On 7 Mar 2006 19:47:19 GMT, "Bob Eager" wrote:

On Tue, 7 Mar 2006 19:13:22 UTC, Stuart
wrote:

It's not bad. Unfortunately my local one (Canterbury) is full of
freeloaders advertising for things like Apple Macs and powerful PCs;
wants outnumber real adverts considerably.

That shouldn't happen .The one I'm in limits wants to 3 small items a
month and you must offer something before wanting something . A few
people are a bit unrealistic in their "wants" tho'

The moderator only really clamps down on people attempting to charge.

It did get better for a bit, after someone posted a spoof want ad for
'The Moon on a Stick'....

Someone asked for a db8 on the Manchester group - but only to point
out that being greedy was bad.
I don't think they got offered one. ;-)

--
Get money off vouchers for everything