Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
S Young

Default Wanted: cnc or waterjet machine time

Bandit wrote:
Hi guys,
I have a project going on that I cannot do at work without getting into
trouble-(NO IT'S NOT ILLEGAL). Reason: The problem is that I have to go
into another department to do the machining and the employees that work
in that dept have the mind set of an 8yr old. I have also tried at some
local machine shops and their busy doing other work and or the quantity
that I have isn't big enough to meet their minimums. I am located in
the Northern Detroit, MI Suburbs area.

If you are interested and you have time and would like to quote me
costs I can be reached at Tonkstoys(at)peoplepc(Dot)com for further
info. Thanks Tracy

If it's not illegal, why won't the company allow you to do company work
on a company machine? If this is the case, you have idiots for managers.
Wait a minute - maybe it's NOT a company job we're talking about? Is it
a personal project you're trying to do on the company's equipment? If
so, I'll bet it IS illegal as far as company policy goes...