Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

Default Compulsory water metering

On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 23:15:20 +0000 (GMT), John Cartmell
wrote:

In article ,
Andy Hall wrote:
Rather than having a sliding scale that disincents entrepreneurs
causing them to register their companies in Luxembourg and conduct
their personal tax affairs from Monaco, it is far better to have
"acceptable" levels (if there is such a thing) and attract inward
investment as well as maintaining existing.

We missed the critical bit. The tax goes up to 100% on income (not profit) -
and that's world-wide income. ;-)

It's no use being punitive and only tickling...

Hmm.. I can see that being about as popular as a fart in a space
suit. :-)

--

..andy