Posted to alt.home.repair
Duncan Tuna

Default Hot water issue .. rusty .. pipes.. need advice

Thanks for your help, guys.

Damnit, I'm just so tired of putting money into this old house. Two years
ago, I told my wife we were either moving, remodelling, or bull-dozing. She
talked me into remodelling, but two of the frustrated contractors said
bulldozing was probably the better route.

I have to admit it's a charming 80 year old tudor, but bottom line is, it
aint making it to 100 without another $30k of work.

wrote in message
oups.com...
no probably not the tank, painting galvanized lines white or silver
were pretty common.

are you into plumbing? perhaps with a knowledgable friend you can do it
a area at a time.

no doubt there will be some holes but with pex plastic flexible lines,
a minimum of damage.

call and get multiple estimates from plumbers