Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ned Simmons

Default Wanted: cnc or waterjet machine time

In article .com,
says...
Hi guys,
I have a project going on that I cannot do at work without getting into
trouble-(NO IT'S NOT ILLEGAL). Reason: The problem is that I have to go
into another department to do the machining and the employees that work
in that dept have the mind set of an 8yr old.

When trying to establish a new relationship it's generally not a good
idea to complain about and insult individuals from previous
relationships. This is true whether you're shopping for a machine shop
or looking to get laid.

If I don't know either party in the sort of situation you've described,
I figure someone involved is jerk, and it's even odds whether it's the
complainer or the peron being criticized.

If you do find someone who's responsive to this approach, you probably
don't want to do business with them anyway.

Ned Simmons