Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Gunner's Neighbors

On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 23:52:13 -0800, "Glenn"
wrote:

HUH!
I suspect he treats his neighbors the same way I treat mine. The friendly
ones get anything they like and the unfrinedly ones get whatever it takes.
"Anybody is good down deep" I have not been appointed to sort the good from
the bad. Let the maker sort them out.
Glenn

Ayup. Couple wets came by sunday..needed some bearings pressed out of
a hub for their group car. Neighbor brought em. Most camposenos are
hard working dudes who send most of their money home to their
families..so didnt take their money when they offered after it was
done. I get along pretty well with nearly all the neighbors. The sole
exception used to be the circle of meth addicts that seemed to be the
only folks one landloard would rent to. They would come and go..new
faces every couple months..caused some trouble in the neighborhood for
quite a number of years. Most folks here are pretty much live and let
live..but those meth monsters kept wearing out their welcome.

Then the house burned down.

Its pretty quiet now.

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
oups.com...
I was recently reviewing the archives and came across this thread
discussing Gunner's backyard....

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...19b918147eaae3

...and wondered what his neighbors thought of his HSM adventures.

Gunner, care to fill us in on this subject and how you handle neighbor
relations so you can pursue your interests?

I would think it to be an interesting and education subject that we all
encounter sometime in our HSM exploits.

TMT

- Proverbs 22:3