Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Natural Philosopher

Default Braided Flexible Hoses used in Plumbing Systems

Merryterry wrote:
With respect, you will then see you
are talking a load of b....cks.

That makes two of you.

Now I know how Churchill felt. Well as my old Dad said 'Son you can
take a horse to water but you can't make him drink'

I shall cease posting on this thread but reserve the right to say 'I
told you so'

I think you should take your smooth hoses and shove them up your rectum,
where the indisputable slick quality of their interiors should protect
you from bowel cancer and diverticulitis, as well as allowing you to
**** perfectly formed turds, not to mention making you walk with a
peculiarly mincing gait that will make you a target for any gay basher
in the neighborhood.