Ian Stirling

Default Every wanted to see a Chinese production facility?

jim rozen wrote:
In article , DoN. Nichols says...

And I believe that there *are* MSDS sheets for distilled water --
simply to comply with the requirements that every chemical used have one
on file.

Well, yeah.

Rumor has it those have the funny bits in them, like
"in case of accidental injestion, dilute with.... water."
"in case of fire, put out fire with... water."

IIRC, you can burn water with fluorine. (well, steam)
However, if that sort of fire is going on, I'm going to be the one running
away fastest, without bothering to try to put it out.
Fluorine is nasty stuff.

--
http://inquisitor.i.am/ | | Ian Stirling.
Money is a powerful aphrodisiac, but flowers work almost as well.