SMuel10363

Default Every wanted to see a Chinese production facility?

Ray and you other fellows that compete directly- what
can be done to get us out of this mess?

One big step would be to let dollar float where it really belongs to the other
countries money.Canada is my biggest problem--60%+ of the imported molds come
from there. How do you draw a line and say on this side the $=$ but on the
other side (Canada) its only .68 cents? We have the same standard of living.The
next thing is the molds made in China (most) are so bad that the customer comes
back to me after they fire the new save a $ purchasing agent or he moves on to
screw up another good co.Almost all the engineers I deal with (except the few
that have female friends over there) would rather have American tooling 1st
then canadain. What kills me is when whole plants or product lines move , then
the tooling never comes back and we all make Wal-mark richer Ray Mueller